What does 100% Soy Wax mean?
- 100 % Soy Wax means that the wax is made from 100% Soybeans.
Why does it look like there is a ‘wet spot’ on the candle jar?
- The ‘wet spot’ is a natural occurrence of 100% soy candles it is regularly called frosting. It is not a flaw in the candle but merely an effect when dealing with 100% Soy Wax and it will not affect the burn of the candle.
How long do the candles burn?
- These candles burn approximately 40+ hours, we recommend burning for no longer than 4 hours at a time. In addition, in order to get a clean burn each time cut the wick ¼ inch prior to each use.
How long does the candle have to burn in order to get the full scent (reach) of the candle?
- The candle scent is normally at its full reach when it reaches a ¼-inch wax pool.
How long does it normally take you to ship and do you ship internationally?
- We normally ship between 2-3 business days using USPS. If international shipping is required email us at Info@DistrictLA.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Do you accept returns?
- If there are any issues with your order, please email us at Orders@DistrictLA.com we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Does District LA pay for the shipping on the returns?
- We ask that the customer pay for the shipping on the returns unless otherwise noted by customer service.
When should I be expecting my refund?
- Once the returns are received and inspected the refund will disbursed, the refund in most cases will be item plus applicable taxes minus the initial shipping fee.
Will my shipping be refunded?
- In most cases, the shipping will not be refunded unless otherwise stated by customer service.
Now offering Free Shipping to the U.S. on all orders over $25.